Old November 12th 03, 02:50 PM
Adrian

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that
they work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-
mail to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail
messages). Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to
take care of it, so beneath the message from the opera house was one
in German from his manager, then my own to the singer (so I know
where the tickets came from).

Evelyn

That's great news, I'm happy for you.
--
Adrian
"The Cat. He walked by himself, and all places were alike to him."