Old January 26th 05, 12:51 AM
badwilson

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
On 2005-01-25, badwilson penned:

"Seanette Blaylock"

wrote in
message ...

I did find that the symptoms [especially psychological] were

somewhat
milder on three-phase.

Yes, three phase is much better. I started on it originally when

was 19. But a few years later my doc put me on a different one,

not 3
phase. 2 years ago I put myself back on 3 phase and I feel *much*
better. If I still don't want kids in 5 years, I'm taking Dennis

in
for the big snip ;-) Then I won't have to worry about taking any
chemicals anymore.

What are these phases of which you speak? Are you talking about
variable-dosage pills?

Yeah, there's 3 different strengths spread out over the month instead
of the same strength the whole time. It keeps the dosage lower when
all that extra isn't needed.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's