Old April 2nd 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Pardon My Absence and Purrs to All (Mostly OT)

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Jofirey" wrote in message
Poor Persia. To her its just a major disruption of her domain with no
explanation. Not to mention I'm sure the whole procedure has made her
mommy a bit tense and not as reassuring as usual.

At least us humans have the advantage of knowing some things just have
to be got through to get them over with.

Won't Persia be amazed when some of your/her things arrive from
Tennessee?

Jo

She will indeed be surprised! She'll have her pyramid bed back (I
was so stupid not to think to bring it with me.) At least she won't have
to be boarded this time when I go away. My neighbor will be doing
reciprocal cat sitting

Jill

That's sweet - but since her cats go outside, please stress to her that
Persia is declawed (was that way when she chose to live with you), so
therefore she does not go outside. Period. Exclamation Point.

--

She knows! She also knows she'll never even see Persia. She'll see the
food bowl, the Drinkwell fountain (which I'll clean well before I leave) and

Jill