Old August 25th 12, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Thank You For The Purrs and Prayers For Sqweex

On Aug 24, 11:41*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Hi
Sqweex's Mommy Kyla here. I want to thank you all for the purrs, prayers and
words of advice that have been given to us.
Boy, she is hard to catch, Try and give her the med is 'nearly' impossible
and I think we MIGHT have to take her to the vet.
She won't let us get near her to medicate her, and we'll probably have to
enlist the help of our strong neighbor/friend to help. and to help take her
to the
vet as well. Sigh.

Love, and thank you all again, sweet kitties, doggies, *and kind humans..

Kyla off to bed now..I have the flu.

SQWEEX, you lett yooor mommy hep yoo, RITE GNOW

WooToo

Good luck with it. Hope WooToo's intervention helps. Hope you feel
better soon.

Bill

Dat's "BETTERER," Uncl Bill. Is yoo illiturut?
Feel betterer Anti Kyla

--
WooToo