Old July 28th 03, 04:48 AM
Sherry

Off topic, but the newest dog remedy K9 advantix caused a bad reaction
in 1 of my friends 3 dogs and the other 2 were itching but not as
drastically. Her poodle with the bad reaction had to have a couple of
doses of benedryl since once it is in the system, it stays there for
at least a month. Poor lil girl... she shows her and the poodle was
ripping her fur out.

Hmmm. I put some Advantix on Happy the Killer Weiner Dog Friday. He rolleddd
around in the grass forever. DH & I were musing about it. We thought he looked
uncomfortable, like his skin was burning. He never showed any other symptoms
though. He doesn't roll around like that with Frontline. Happy just had his
annual vet trip Friday. He had to get his biting license renewed. (that's what
DH calls his rabies shot).

Sherry