Old February 22nd 04, 05:58 AM
Cat Protector

Default For Those Who Want To Peacefully Discuss Cats

I am not trying to cause a flame war here but I thought I would post these
links for those who love cats but are tired of the personal wars now
invading this newsgroup. Here are a couple of forums where you can discuss
cats without all the flame wars

Cat Galaxy Forum- You can discuss cats there and it is moderated. The link
is http://groups.msn.com/CatGalaxy. The cat people are friendly and care
about cats. There is not only a message area to post to but also a chat room
where cats and cat lovers can meow to each other. You can also post pictures
of felines as well.

Cat Fancy Community- This one is friendly and has lots of great discussion
of cats. In fact it covers many of the same topics we have discussed here.
You can find this at: http://www.catfancy.com/anforum/. There is no chat
room though.

So for those who want to gather for some friendly discussions about cats
without all the wars then I'd check the forums out. Meow!

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com