Old February 22nd 04, 01:46 PM
Sherry

Translation: "Catgalaxy is the site I run. Hence -- I am the moderator,
and will control all content. I am free to continue on this site with my
style of zero accountability of what I say and do. While there, you can
also check out the CatGalaxy store and buy merchandise from me".

eq

Maybe that's why 98% of the posts are his. It was kind of sad. There were two
posts; one introduction and one very long, detailed onee, asking for help with
CRF. The "moderator" didn't bother replying to either one. He could have at
least directed the poster here, where there are so many posters knowledgeable
about CRF.

Sherry