Old June 29th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default We are owned times two!

Charleen Welton wrote:
Mr. Pumpkin has been gone a year and a half and we have always had a very
soft spot in our hearts for orange tabbies. The Pumpkin was brother to Ms.
Orange Marmalade who was lost to an automobile hitting her many years ago.
So two orange tabbies seemed just right and the time was just right too.

I'm happy for you. I'd like a orinj stripey one too...

As for Aggie, she has developed some language that I have never heard from
her mouth before! She looks at the kittens and says, "Yuck," at least I
think it is Yuck.

If she's anything like Mir when I brought home Caliban, she said much
more than 'Yuck.' Or maybe Aggie is that much more of a lady than Mir.

Victor wants his porch back. He went through this with Four. I believe he
is looking for a rental agent so he can at least make some tunas for his
inconvienence.

Aww, poor deprived Victor. Give him some extra scritches from me.