Old August 4th 03, 07:59 AM
-L.

From: Sandra Loosemore

If you can afford it, hardwood is the way to go.

I definitely agree. A hardwood floor will last more or less forever,
and it's pretty much impervious to anything the cats can do to it.
(Yes, I *have* had to deal with a couple of cat pee accidents over the
years, but it's OK as long as you wipe it up promptly before it has a
chance to soak in.)

-Sandra

Just curious, but what type of cleaner do you use on your hardwood floors, in
general?

Sealed hardwoods should be cleaned with Windex. (Believe it or not!)

-L.