Old September 2nd 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default !!!!! DESPERATE FOR PROBLEM ACCLIMATION HELP !!!!!

"pirate" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 31, 10:31 am, pirate wrote:
I'm appealing to the wisdom of the group in hopes of finding some
interesting thoughts/suggestions/solutions to
a problem which has been ongoing for about 2 years now.

As a matter of fact, I do NOT have you killfiled, I just can't see
your posts. I apologize. (Went to Google groups and read your
post.)

Two reasons you may not have gotten many responses:

1. Holiday weekend, people are out.
2. There is no way to "force" your cats to get along. It is
a long, slow process and much has been written about it
in this group--all there for you to learn from, in the archives.