Old August 5th 03, 05:40 PM
dsh-diva

On 03 Aug 2003 13:36:33 GMT, (JSmith4973) wrote:

Boss seed a heron inna bak yard yestiddy. It flied up tu da liddel pond. It
was 3 tymez az big az myownself. Scary.

Vincent

Our Meomie seed wun uf doze tooday! It mustuf been a baby wun do, it
wuz small and gray. We lif in da city, so shee wuz surprized tu see
it.
(Hoomin note; We live near a creek called the Jones Falls in
Baltimore, and in the past several years there has been a lot of
preservation activity there. It was a delightful surprise to see a
heron flying into the trees!! I guess all the hard work is paying
off)
Jennie, Xena and Callisto