Old November 25th 03, 12:30 AM
-L.

Ablang wrote in message ...
I tried looking for it on the site, but the closest I came to it was
this item, and it was a little bit more than what you paid for it:

9B-9604 Deluxe Heated Pet Bed (Small) $ 29.99

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=3569&Ne=40000
&R=7791&Nao=27&N=2002+2008

"Warmth and comfort are just a few seconds away! Our UL-listed Deluxe Pet
Bed Heater is great for older, arthritic pets or pets intolerant to the
cold. You can slip heater into any bed with removable cover and inner
liner. Covered with soft foam and a faux lambswool removable sleeve, heater
warms to a natural 102° F when in use by pet, remains 10 degrees above room
temperature when not in use. Sleeve and foam are completely washable. 120v,
6 watt, dual thermostat heater uses a standard outlet. 5-foot cord. Indoor
use only."

Drs Foster/Smith have one the size of a small heating pad that pnly
activates when Ceili lays on it (novody else has the nerve!). She loves
it, it was only $20.00. Not sure about the wattage.

If you don''t need something that is warm all the time, buy one of
those microwavable heating bean bag things that are full of seeds,
nuke it and put it under a layer of towels. I do this for my Mimi
every night and she's thinks she's in heaven.

Otherwise, the one from Drs F&S is awesome - a friend of mine has one.

-L.