Old February 25th 05, 03:17 AM
Cheryl

Default Kittens must be hitting a new growth spurt

Up until now I have worried about Scarlett in particular, not eating
enough. She's always been sort of a light eater. Now, though, both
kittens can't keep enough food in them!! They are constantly hungry!
No worries about worms since they were dewormed several times after
coming indoors and have never been out since. Scarlett is getting
rounder (but only compared to her previous thin-as-a-rail state) so I
figure they are hitting a growth spurt and are in need of the extra
food. I just keep feeding 'em, and extra at that. I also can't
keep them down from high places these days. Ever since Rhett
discovered high places like tall dressers, counter tops, refrigerator
tops, shelves, etc... Scarlett has followed in his footsteps in the
last week. Tonight I heard a voice from my kitchen. I strained my
ears to listen closely. There, heard it again! "No new messages"
She was standing on my answering machine. Oi.

--
Cheryl