Old April 11th 04, 09:04 PM
Brenda W. Clough

John F. Eldredge wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:39:56 -0400, "Brenda W. Clough"
wrote:

In the larger pet catalogues they're selling cat strollers.
Essentially a cat cage, mounted on wheels with a stroller handle.
So you can take kitty for an airing, and he doesn't have to even
set paw to ground.

Some cats might enjoy this, but I suspect that most of them would be
saying "Me Out! Me Out! Me Out Nowwwww!" until you got back to the
house.

It does sound terribly effete and decadent. My lot would not put up
with it for one minute, but we live on a very quiet street and they have
been going outdoors since kittenhood.

Brenda

--
---------
Brenda W. Clough

Recent short fiction: PARADOX, Autumn 2003
http://home.nyc.rr.com/paradoxmag//index.html

Upcoming short fiction in FIRST HEROES (TOR, May '04)
http://members.aol.com/wenamun/firstheroes.html