Old July 19th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default Vino update?

Winnie wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Well, this food is only for a month or 2. We will feed it until it
runs out. The c/d which we are to feed after that is a bit cheaper.
Well, the canned is the same but the kibble is about half as much.
For some reason the canned is also the same as you would pay for
Iams or regular Science Diet here. Seems that all cat food is
insanely expensive here, except for the supermarket stuff. To make
matters worse, you can't bring any pet food into the country. Here
goes my idea to have visitors and Dennis bring cheap food in all the
time :-(

This reminds of the time that Canada banned pet food from U.S.,
probably because of mad
cow. I stocked up on Hill's prescription food for Rusty. The vet's
office got lots of phone
calls on the supply of prescription pet food. Most of the pet food in
Canada are
imported from U.S.
I wonder why you can't bring pet foor to Australia. I suppose that
means you can't oder
them online unless the online suppliers are in Australia.

Winnie

You can't bring any meat in and pet food has meat.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness