Old February 24th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default A Valleytimez Party!! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

I hearza Jazz band startin so letz duz diz her slow danzin stuffz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Ide always luff to danse wif mew, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester raises his glass drinks heartliy anna kisses the paw of da

kowntezz
agin, den he sayz, wuuld your loverly self likta danze mine bootiful

soonta
be winked girlkitty? He stnads up and takez lucy's paw and heads fur

the
danzin area, .. Diz iz gonna be funfunfun, Chester
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen wrote in message
Well my frendz,

What cud be more romantikal than a winking 'gagement on Valleytimez
day! Letz raise owr glasses to Chester an Lucy, an wish dem awl ov

da
best!

Now, I finks dat itz time to let da Valleytimez danse an party

begin.
We haff da rasta steel-drum band - I see dat doze Jamakain kittiez

is
smokin dere nip spiffies an playink dere hearz owt, so letz danse!

Jocko iz of cawze, still serfin clamz, an crabbiez an toona an
lopsterz fur da hungry kittiez, and as da moon rizes, we haff a

liddle
jazz band to play much slower numbers fur da owlder kittiez an doze
who wantsta slo danse.

Dis iz a magikal Island an a magikal time, mes chatons!

[Raises her glass] To Chester an Lucy an Valleytimes kittiez
efurrywhere!

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen