Old June 16th 04, 03:05 PM
Duke of URL

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message
om...

So what are some other stories of finding the perfect cat?

My life seems to have consisted of being found by cats, rather than my
finding them.
I buried Freddie last Autumn after 21 years of him being lovable all over
the place. I met him on a Virginia highway; he was so small he completely
fit in my hand. When I picked him up, he climbed up my jacket, burrowed
inside, curled up, and went to sleep. That settled it - I was adopted.
Chaos showed up on my back porch in an October downpour - she was a ball of
mud with a huge pink mouth wide-open. I took her inside, washed her off and
fed her. She looked around and moved in.
Killer was only supposed to be with me for a month or so, while I looked for
a new home for him when his previous slaves had to give him up. That was
over ten years ago...
--
The One-and-only Holy MosesT