Old August 13th 05, 03:41 PM
Adam

Hihihi, Allegra! I'm doing fine, but I'm not so girthy myownself dese
days. Sumfing bout IBD an CRF an fings -- too menny TED vizits an pills
ptui. TEDs alwayz sed I wuz too fa ... uh ... fluffy ennyway, but now
dey fink I'm too skinny. Yew'd fink dey'd make up dere minds, wudn't
yew? But I feel fine an mymom gits me alla Fansy Feetz I want (she's
pritty girthy herownself, so she unnerstands). How are yew an yerdad
an Louise doing? --Talisker Pippin, making a quick visit and happy to
see old friends

Hi Tally! Itz gud dat yur feeling fine, even if da pills are ptui. But
bein too skinny iz no gud. Girth is impurrtant!

Ize a VC too now, an Ize purresident uv da Tufted Ears Club now becuz
Dyna wented tu da Brij. An mineown fan club has offur two duzzen
memfurs now! Ize in gud shape an happy an girthy.

Louise iz still Louise, she not hisspit at me much now. Itz been 8
yeers shez been here and she still not like me. She had reel live
winkwink last yeer but he go Brij. Sheze da purresident uv da Hurky
Kitty Club now an duin okay except fur all da hurkin.

How iz yurhoomin? Unca Adam had sum reely ruff times wif da CRF an his
bestest frend suddenly goin tu da Brij but he goze on ennyway. He gives
me lotslots headskritches an bellyrubs.

Allegra "Great Girtha," VC, TCC, Prez TEC etc.
--
Email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net