Old December 13th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Trudi the intruder

glad you are enjoying them, its making me very happy to serve them all over
again, and glad to know about yours as well. Lee
CATherine wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:35:42 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

So the other cats didn't like tiger much but we had hoped that TV and

Tiger
would buddy up. They were both so big and Violette preferred OEJ to play
with so when it didn't work out we were sad. Then I got the bright idea

of
getting another cat... So off to petsmart and the APL we went, several
times, then... On March DH saw a lovely cat, all black, with 4 white

paws,
very large 9 months old and already ten pounds, and no fat on him... and

DH
loved that every whisker was snow white... and his name was pooka, and I
loved that movie... We got him out, he was decent to DH but didn't much

care
for me so we let him back into his cage and left...

The next morning DH was ill, very ill, DH rarely gets ill so I sent him

back
to bed, put all the cats in with him and closed the bedroom door. I was
going out for a cigarette and didn't want any chance of one of them

getting
out and having to have DH chase them down... so... I opened the door.
started to light the smoke and up my nightgown ran something,... about

the
size of a rat and felt as wet and nasty as I imagine a rat would feel...

so
when it stopped on my shoulder I started yelling...

I had turned on the radio and at that moment the song by savage garden" I
knew I loved you... was on the radio... pertinent line is..." I must have
dreamed you into life..."

DH comes running, I beg him to tell me what is on my shoulder is NOT a
rat... He says, NO its a cat, and you are not allowed into petsmart ever
again... it was a tiny girl, all black with 4 white paws and snow white
whiskers... The others treated her like an intruder and she certainly
intruded into everyone's business so her name was Trudi,

Lee

What a way to be chosen by a cat! I am greatly enjoying your cat
stories. I have three cats. Robin, a 4 yo Russian Blue mix that just
showed up at 10 months of age and just wormed his way into everyone's
heart, even Djosers. Djoser is a 15 yo black panther that is actually
good friends with Robin after the introductory wars. He is my bed
buddy. Sheba is a 15yo tortie that is diabetic and thinks she is being
starved. She has one thing on her mind...food! She thinks she ought to
be 15 or 20 pounds instead of 12. If the boys catch a mouse, she takes
it away from them. She is always trying to tell them with growls not
to play with food. It is to be eaten, like this!! Chomp, slurp!!

--
CATherine