Old December 29th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default anofur one in da kittee suite

On Dec 29, 8:13 am, "Granby" wrote:
Well, diz kittie willz bne fine. My Auntil Soft and Unkle Furry will see
dat it gets where it needz ta be (no not my house) DEY ALWAYS takez guggud
kare of kitties from da out. Willow kno9wing this.

Pleez doo not giv it to Maggie May cuz shee will keep it heer anna wee
doo not haff enuff staff to tak car uv annuver kittee. Wee ok fur fudz
an wee haff plenty of d*g ann parrots butted wee onwee have Meowmie
Micki anna Uncl Bill andey his/spit wurk sum uv da tim.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Don' wissen to Sunrise. I wud tak car ub da kitten anna grum it anna
feedz it an teech it stuff. Ann me anna my kittens anna WooToo wud
cuddle it. Ann Bear wud wuv ann protec ti.

Maggy May

I wud kuddle it two. Iyam not hard-harted an I WUV kittees butted we
onwee got TOO hoomins.

Sunrise, da practical ann PRITTY wun

--

"one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

On Dec 29, 4:39 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
so furry putted uses inna bedrum anna dat little truder kittee kamed in
afur
a few tryz, furzt it wuld come in den go owt anna da door klozed to slow
fur
it ta stay in, den furry fized it anna diz truder kamed in anna iz now
cryin
inna kitte sweet... it haz owrz kissamouze bowls ta eat owt of dat sekret
santa gifed uses, Trudi

I hop da widdl kittee do well in yourwon house anna you wern to wuv da
kitty. Or dat itted fin its owen forever home. Da kittees in da out
iss on myown mind alla tim anna I wud wuv to haff wun to wuv an wook
at.

Maggie May, a meowmie cat

--

Cuddleseep is speshul