Old April 18th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default Visiting Boston

On Apr 17, 8:36�pm, Susan M wrote:
Victor Martinez wrote:
I'm going to a conference in a couple of weeks in Boston (Cambridge, to
be precise). Anybody out there who would like to get together? I won't
have a car, but I understand Boston has a great mass transit system.

Cheers.

Victor

Can't help you there Victor unless Fred happens to be there on business
:-) �But isn't Tak there????

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Tak & I live a bit North of Boston. He might be able to get together.
Do you have his emal addy Victor? I don't have enough aide hours for
an aide to come with me to Boston. Wish I could. Cambridge has some
good restaurants.
Suz&Spicey