Old February 23rd 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Purrs and Prayers for my DH?

Purrs and prayers for your DH, for you, and for the kitties.

--

Joy

Basically everything is subject to change without notice

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote in message
I am asking for some prayers and purrs, (which I think are kitty prayers),
for my DH. He suffers from sleep apnea, among other things, and on Friday,
his CPAP machine (that helps him breathe) broke and the place where he got
it, 19 years ago, is giving him a bunch of really snotty BS and I'm really
scared for him.
And to make matters worse, the kitties have picked up on all the tension
here and have not been eating and I'm stressed to the point where i can't
sleep nor function.
Mosey peed on a sheet in the litterbox room last night, and I am concerned
about him too...he's my heartcat.. he'll be 8 in May,
I'm just sitting here in tears from concern/stress and I just don't
know what to do. My DH and I have been married for 33 years.
A few prayers and purrs will certainly help.
You guys are my lifeline.
Thank you so much and
purrs and prayers are sent from my/our house to you as well.
Love
Kyla