Old October 18th 10, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default [Totally OT] Roku woes

Adrian wrote:

Most of the wireless routers also have 4 wired ports and it's easy to
turn the wireless off. I bought a Wi-Fi router before I got my laptop so
for a while the wireless was off. I've looked at a couple of US sites
and what is available there is very different to what is available in
Europe, so I can't recommend anything you could buy.

Adrian, are you saying that there are routers that can be used as both
wired and wireless? Can you have some devices hooked up via wireless and
others via cable? That would be ideal. I'd connect the computer via the
ethernet cable, and connect the Roku via wireless, if this is possible.

Thanks,
Joyce

--
I'm in favor of animal liberation. Why? Because I'm an animal.
-- Edward Abbey