Old February 25th 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I give

its freeform, and usually we split off and collect back up as we go, its
almost time for dinner which Mme. A. should be announcing pretty soon,

one of the issues we have here is that real life things like the
gordonkittys are dealing with happen, so either we just keep going on our
own, or we sometimes suspend until someone picks it back up, my vote is keep
going, your contributions so far have made it more than interesting and very
refreshing to have new participants... its working really good for me
anyway,

soft
"cshenk" wrote in message
I haven't a clue what is going on in the 'cruise' anymore. Everyone is
springing their own threads (heck, I did here but it's diffiernt being a
pure 2foot thread). Maybe this is normal for such events? I do not know
as i am new to RPCC but not 'story boarding'.

I think my set are about to yawn and go to bed for this first night after
being told most of their friends aren't really with them now and never
were.