Old July 25th 11, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Putting the S back (Not OT)

On Jul 22, 1:03*pm, Judith Latham wrote:

She looks absolutely wonderful, if a little sad but that could be my
imagination.

She probably looks a little sad becuase the Mothership had just told
her at the time what her fate was to be- ending up with us. The guy
just texted me to check I was coming- the big carrier is out and lined
with towels (Sarsi took one look and did a runner the last time she
saw a cat in that it was Dunzi and she vanished I think she's
concerned if I get her in there she'll vanish too)

30 more minutes and I'm going to get her

Hopefully this will be the last time I sign myself

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball