Old February 25th 05, 02:38 AM
badwilson

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2005-02-24, CATherine penned:
The doctor wasn't there but a Nurse practitioner was there. She is
great. Very knowledgeable and helpful and answers my questions and
gave me the most thorough heart exam I ever had.

She told me i only had to cut my salt, fat and cholesterol in half
after she got my full life history! I told you she was thorough!

She
got all my eating habits. Since I usually only eat one meal a day,

wasn't eating as much of the bad stuff as i thought. A lot for one
meal, though. Of course, she would rather I spread the consumption
out into more, smaller meals.

Eek! I'd rather you eat more small meals, too =P Your blood sugar
won't
spike as much and your stomach will also shrink, allowing you to

feel
full
with less food. Me, I couldn't survive on one meal a day. I'm on
the five or six meal plan =P

Yes, same here. Eating 5 or 6 small meals a day is much better for
you for the reasons Monique mentioned. Eating 1 large meal a day will
also slow your metabolism to a grinding halt. Do not do it!!!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's