Old August 9th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

Default (OT) Do Not Call Registry Violator

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Third time is the charm. I filed a complaint about them on the Do Not
Call Registry web site. I don't know if it will do any good but dammit
this just ****es me off!

Jill

The FTC is very serious about these complaints. The company I work for is
the contractor for this program. Actually, I work very closely with the
complaint part of things. That's what's been paying nearly all of my
paychecks for the past year and kept me working around the clock from like
Mar - Jun this year. Literally, around the clock.. lol

Hope it works out. I know how annoying those calls are. I don't even
answer my phone anymore unless it's a phone number I recognize.