Old March 12th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pilling Nox

Smokey had his vet visit yesterday.

He had his anal glands inspected and they were not impacted. Just in
case worms are making him do the butt-scoot, everyone in our house got
Drontal pills.

Smokey loves anything he can put in his tummy and the bitties gulped
theirs right down. Nox had to take two pills and we only got one into
her before her snarling, thrashing etc became uncontrollable--we were
afraid she would hurt herself. She's under the bed right now, and I
don't know how we're going to get this second pill into her. Dylan is
afraid she'll aspirate it into her lungs instead of her tummy.

--Fil