Old November 2nd 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Did You Set Your Clocks Back?

Jill wrote:

EST as opposed to DST? Are you still running DOS?! I don't need a net
"mommy" telling me what day it is, that's all. Mayhaps you do.

And I don't need a net brat bitching about nothing.

Gandalf wrote:

You may recall that DST was changed by the Federal Govt't not long ago;
both the 'start' and 'stop' date were changed.

So the pre programming on my computer (and my watch, too) no longer
matches the 'actual' day that DST starts and stops.

My computer did the change a few weekends ago, when it was *programmed*
to do so. I set it back at the time, but then it didn't do it today,
when I could have used the reminder.

--
Joyce ^..^