Old November 2nd 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default Did You Set Your Clocks Back?

jmcquown wrote:
Gandalf wrote:
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:26:39 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Lesley wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:18 am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
One hour? Daylight Savings Time.
Love
Kyla
--going back to bed.

We did it here last week- I completely hate the clocks being messed
with!

I have no idea why Kyla finds it necessary to remind everyone to
change their calendars or their clocks. We aren't 6 years old.

Jill

I must be 6 years old. My classic rock radio station is not into
public service announcements, and I haven't read a newspaper lately.

So I didn't know until I saw this.

So you're telling me your computer doesn't automatically reset the clock
for EST as opposed to DST? Are you still running DOS?! I don't need a
net "mommy" telling me what day it is, that's all. Mayhaps you do.

Jill

You sound crabby. You could probably use more sleep. I appreciated
getting a reminder. MLB