Old December 30th 09, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default gramby update

On Dec 29, 10:34*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
she had her procedurer earlier today. *more stints and angeo... came through
it great. *I am very comfortable with the quack. *not only seems comptent,
he has a great bedside manner. *answers all questins properly wiithout
condesention.MMM can you tell i am not quack friendlyMMM

we came to our hotel and took a nap, when dh called her she sounded tired to
him so we will go early in the am to see her, she is tentaively scheduled to
get out tomorrow, lets pray for that, Lee

--
Have a great day

That's wonderful news. She will feel so much better once she recovers.
She'll
probably even notice a much higher energy level and stamina. Those
plumbing repairs make a remarkable difference. Purrs that the "bonus
round"
lasts for many, many years and is filled with the things she treasurs
most.

Sherry