Old April 4th 04, 05:39 AM
Sherry

I can imagine! I hate it enough here. [cue semi-annual "standard,
daylight, split the difference, I don't care, just pick something AND
STICK WITH IT!!!!!" rant :-)]

Hey, tthat's what we are always saying ..."PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT!!"
I think you're too young to remember, but Prez Nixon decided once (I think it
was January) to put DST in effect to save "energy" in the middle of the energy
crisis of the early 70's. That was really dumb. We ended up leaving the porch
light on all the time because it was still dark when we left for work. Didn't
save much energy there!
Sherry --- who never can figure out how to change the clock in the car and
ends up in a time warp.