Old April 6th 04, 08:02 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Kreisleriana
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:37:52 -0600, Steve Touchstone
yodeled:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 18:20:17 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Sorry Dave, I have to differ with you on this one. I don't know if it's

the school, the area of the country, having so many military parents

(though I don't really notice a difference in behavior) or if I'm just

lucky, but most of the kids I work with are very respectful. Of course

there are the 5% that you find in any group that should be fed to the

loo or their parents given retro-active birth control. But the majority

are polite, and well enough behaved. They just aren't as zombie like

as
we were when I was in school. I enjoy their energy and zeal for what

they believe in. The only problem I have is their choices in music.

Pam S.

Well, and maybe choice in clothes, too. I can't understand the boys
wearing pants halfway down the buttcheeks, and some of the outfits
girls copy from MTV. OTOH, I'm seem to remember my parents felt the
same way about high schoolers in my day.

Yes, but they *still* wear so much less now. Someone, I can't
remember who, said, "What is left for hookers to wear?"

Theresa

I think that manufacturing large baggy jeans has created a severe fabric
shortage for blouse makers. Which is why so many midriffs are left exposed.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")