Old June 16th 04, 04:54 AM
jmcquown

JoJo wrote:
So please, forgive my long-winded rant. I needed an outlet and
decided this was as good as any. Plus I have something else on my
agenda - if anyone even entertains the idea of going to UOP - DON'T
DO IT! I don't even have a family (real - meaning kids), I have no
clue how others can do it. I would really like to start my own
newsgroup on the pitfalls of UOP.

Thank you for listening. I'm going to settle my fur back down now.

Awwww, you have my sympathy. I worked with a guy attending the U of M in
Memphis and a number of his classes had that "team approach" crap. There
were always only one or two people, him being one of them, who did any of
the real work. And he also worked full time and was raising 2 kids. It's a
stupid way to assign classwork in any setting except perhaps Kindergarten.
I feel for you.

Jill