Old March 7th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default RIP Dana Reeve

Ah, I didn't know about them. I wonder how much older? Maybe that will be a
help.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote in message
Only one son. And I thought he was 15 but he is only 13! I feel so bad

for
him. Not even brothers and sisters to help (

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ack, That poor woman. She deserved to live after all the years of
taking care of him and standing by him. And their poor kids! Losing
both parents in such quick succession! =o(

Actually there were two older children - Chris' from a previous
relationship, so Dana's step children. First they lost their dad, then
Dana's mom, their grandmother, then their mom/stepmom.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Melissa