Old July 14th 03, 05:51 AM
Da Koster Katz

coopercats wrote:

Deer Koster Katz, thu Cooper Cats send purrs 4 u & yur mom. we r trully
sorry that it wuz time 4 Poppacat 2 go 2 thu Brij. R Patrick whoo went
last yeer will b thayr, iffen Poppacat duzn't min hangin' wit' uh slitely
kranky b&w. Thu Cooper Cats assume thu meetloaff position.
Yurs, Raphael

Thank you Raphael and the Cooper Cats. I'm sure Patrick and Poppa will
get along just fine. Poppa was a timid boy when he first came here,
but I think that was because he was bewildered by the time he had to
spend in the OUT. I think he wasn't used to the aggressiveness of the
wild OUT cats, and he learned to be subservient. But when he was safe
and secure in his WunTruHome, he learned to stand up for himself,
although he was never aggressive. He did learn how to butt in and get
his share of the smurgles, though, if he thought he wasn't getting
enough of them!

Anti Joan, smiling at the thought

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****