Old August 10th 03, 08:42 PM
Fred Williams

Jenny wrote:

Would someone explain to me why people are writing like the
gentleman/lady below? I am confused. I thought someone was doing it
as a joke, but now I
see there are many. Is it kind of like writing in Pig Latin?

It's "Meow Chat;" part of what this group is about. It took a few
times for me to get the hang of it, but it's readable and so cute! I
kind of like it because it's hard to stay angry of stressed after
reading a few messages.
It's the cats themselves who do the posting, (most of the time), and
we humans are merely their secretaries. Occasionally a human gets to
post as well, but mostly it's for the cats who prove more gracious
than some humans on the internet. I think it may be a step towards a
higher level of civilization, and I'm sure many of the cat here will
agree.

--
Regards
Fred