Old March 2nd 15, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jane B

Default Opinions on Feline Caviar Holistic Venison

I got a sample of this food and my cats really love it. It's probably the only good quality dry food that they both like. I was wondering if there was any down side to this food other than the price, which is very steep.

I will probably mix it with Wellness Indoor since I really can't afford to feed them such an expensive food exclusively.

I also feed the Nature's Recipe wet food. It seems to be the only decent we food that they'll eat. They are SO fussy. I must have spent hundreds trying every good quality wet food, both organic, raw, etc. They only like the Nature's Recipe.

What do you think?

No point in asking my vet. They sell Science Diet and I already know I don't want to use that.

thanks