Old November 1st 03, 04:05 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 31 Oct 2003 01:00:25 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

I had the weird feeling you were bawling me out because
TuTu is so fat -- she looks like a footstool. She was a starving
kitten when rescued and I think she made the Scarlet O'Hara pledge
when she got to my house. I'll try to do better but it is hard to
deny her pleading eyes. MLB

It's *very* hard to put a cat on a diet. Particularly one who is a natural-born
piggish eater. I had one. I finally got off his case and let him eat. He lived
a very healthy life and died at 17. He was 26 lbs.

Sherry

Thanks - that is encouraging. MLB