Old September 8th 03, 08:53 PM
Sandra Loosemore

"jjmoreta" writes:

I have two cats and they both need to lose some weight, but I'm not sure how
to go about it. [much snippage]

It's really not as difficult as you're making it out to be. Since
both your cats need to lose weight, just switch to the diet cat food,
and give them a little less each day than you are now. It's not going
to kill them if the food dish is not full 24 hours a day. I try to
put fresh food down for my cats in the evening rather than in the
morning, so that they don't get into the habit of pestering me for
breakfast early in the morning.

FWIW, my two cats both like the new Purina "indoor cat" formula.

-Sandra