Old January 19th 05, 10:13 AM
Yowie

"vicky" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello everyone,

I have two 12 week old adorable bundles of chaos, who like most kittens
are into everything and anything (regardless of whether they are
supposed to be or not. I have had cats before but never ones who will
actually seek me out to try to eat my food (and I mean whatever you
eat!) I have tried feeding them at the same time as me, but they will
often still try to eat mine - I suppose they realise that I am not
going to steal theirs!! Has anyone else found this, as it seems quite
unusual to me!

Hello Vicky. Fine name you have there (I too am a Vicky - short for
Victoria).

Some cats just dig people food. You've just been lucky so far that your
previous owners have not been overly interested in the stuff, but I've read
in this group of a cat that used to peer inside their slave's mouth to try
and gt at the peice of hame their slave just swallowed.

Perhaps you just have an "interesting" kitten.

Welcome to the group, BTW, and looking forward to hearing more about your
hoomin food mooching kitty.

Yowie