Old January 22nd 05, 03:00 AM
Cat Protector

Well he has ant-biotics. I added another litterbox to the bathroom and
showed him where it is. When we got home he used the litterbox without a
problem. He also is using the second litterbox so I'll monitor it. I
separated him from the other cats for a couple of hours and he used the
litterbox without a problem. I also added the special diet food to the bowls
mixed with the regular food so he will not only have an easier time
switching to it but so will the other cats so it can help prevent further
UTI. After reading what others here have had to say, I think it will be safe
to allow him the run of the house. Thanks to all who shared their thoughts
with me.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

That's true. He may be worried that if the crystal situation worsens,
Icarus
might block and this way it will be obvious if he isn't going. Grant's
crystals were like sludge. The second time it happened I was on it pronto
(Grant never went outside the box, but he would leave his food to go to
the
box which was highly unusual and I could see he couldn't go). Changing
his
food to mostly high quality wet with urinary tract dry as just a small
nibble and a Feliway diffuser and he has not had a problem since.