Old January 22nd 05, 01:23 PM
Jean B.

Cat Protector wrote:

Thanks. After seeing others post I decided to not separate him but instead
add an extra litterboxto the bathroom and monitor his usage when I am home.
I also mixed his special diet food in with the regular food so he can easily
switch to the diet and I can also have the cats eat it as a preventative.
Icarus also has to take medication for the next 3 weeks for it.

Is this medication a pill? How many times a day does it have to
be administered? My daughter will probably have to do that, since
she is good at opening Mingy's mouth. Oh joy!

--
Jean B.