Old January 22nd 05, 02:44 PM
Jean B.

---MIKE--- wrote:

Antibiotics frequently cause the runs so it would be a good idea to get
some acidolphulos (sp) capsules from the refrigerated section of a
health food store. If the problem develops, open a capsule and mix the
powder in with the canned food. It has no flavor so Icarus won't know
it's there. DON'T get tablets at the supermarket - they may not work.
I am not a vet so you might want to run this by your vet.

---MIKE---

Reading this thread too. I have some. I think, given the fact
that Mingy is long-haired, I will try to remember to have the vet
cut a "poop chute". Otherwise...
--
Jean B.