Old April 2nd 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] news.individual.net

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
Anyone else having trouble with news.individual.net? It keeps asking me
for my password, but doens't seem to do anything when I give it.

Ah, they've e-mailed me. Mya ccount has been suspended, because Firstgate
can't re-bill my credit card, because that credit card no longer exists.
So I'll have to re-register.

Whilst I still have access to newsgroups at home through my ISP, the
access is flaky (which is why I used individual int he first palce) and
don't have access at work until I sort out the finances again. *sigh* I"m
not really impressed with Firstgate's services...

Yowie

I did wonder if I might post to say that the subscription was due to be
renewed on 1st April but decided to not teach my grandmother to suck eggs.
Maybe I should have.
I pay via British Telecom and they mailed me to say they were renewing my
subscription to NIN automatically and to mail back if I didn't want them to.
I'm so glad they did, as I'd forgotten that I needed to at this particular
time and even more so as my ISP have now stopped access to newsgroups. NIN
do not support binaries, but fortunately for me someone is sending me pics
that they think I will be interested in. Thank you, P.

Tweed