Old August 29th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default T. S. Ernesto Report #1 - Aug. 29 @ 5:20 PM

I got home from work (early) a few minutes ago, and inhaled the
leftover baked ziti. The sky is clouding up. The feeder bands are
coming. It's not raining per se, but as I was driving home I did
see a few droplets on the windshield. Mom and Dad are home for
this storm; for Wilma they were up in New Jersey. And my sister
is staying up at Nauna, because it's less confusing for Nauna
that way (we think she has Alzheimer's but can't get her to a
doctor).

More later,
Debby

"With Lunacy And Irreverence For All"