Old April 29th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default Kitty Kisses

On Apr 29, 9:10 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Mishi wrote:
As some of you may know, I have quite the cat crew here. (17) I was
giving kisses to a couple of them, and realized they all had their own
way of "kissing".

(snip cuteness)
How does your cat like to be kissed?
Mishi and the Bridgeport Clowder

I only have one cat. She lets me kiss the top of her head, right between
her ears. That's about it.

Jill

That's about it for my girls, too. They vastly prefer behind the ear
and under the chin scritches. And a good rub at the base of the tail
is a purr producer. Francesca likes to lie on my chest when I'm in
my reclining chair, and I know she's enjoying cat/hoomin communion
when she starts drooling. =o) Nina sticks to purring, and is much less
of a drooler.

Melissa