Old April 29th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dopekitty

Default Kitty Kisses

On Apr 29, 10:11 am, Mishi wrote:
As some of you may know, I have quite the cat crew here. (17) I was
giving kisses to a couple of them, and realized they all had their own
way of "kissing". Here are a few of them: Toby and Amanda give kisses
on your upper lip or nose. When you ask Kelsie if she wants a kiss,
she will tilt her head and nod yes, and she lets you kiss her on the
top of the nose. Marble will rub his face on yours, Jacob pushes his
head into your lips, then licks your face. Kiara (aka Ernie), blows
kisses - she leans towards you, and sniffs at your face. She will
allow you to kiss her head, but she has to be in the mood. Boyce will
give you hugs and cheek kisses, and Bear will let me kiss the tip of
his nose. Sasquatch likes his cheek kissed, and his brother, Cougar,
just loves to be kissed, it doesn't matter where!

How does your cat like to be kissed?
Mishi and the Bridgeport Clowder

When I'm holding Tygra, all I usually have to do to get a kiss is ask,
or make kissy noises at her. She will oblige with at least a quick
nose touch to my lips, and other times will lick my lip. Possum isn't
a fan of kissing, he just loves his skritches. If I try to kiss him
on the face he turns his face away, unless i hold it still, in which
case he simply looks uncomfortable for a second then hops down.

Kristy