Old April 30th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Kitty Kisses

Mishi wrote:

How does your cat like to be kissed?

Caliban is my kissy boy. The first time I met him, he climbed up my arm
and kissed me in the face, and I was sold. Sometimes I see him just
siting around, looking cute, and I walk towards him making kissy noises,
and he squints and stretches his head up to receive my kiss. He also
climbs in my lap and rubs his face all over mine.

Miranda doesn't really like kissing, but she will put up with it if she
is lying somewhere comfortably. She gets this long-suffering look on her
face, 'ok, kiss me if you must. but make it quick!' I mostly respect her
wishes and don't kiss her face, just her back.