Old July 3rd 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Anybody remember BlueBird?

Joy wrote:

I got this email from BlueBird this evening. She isn't able to get on the
computer much.

I can't remember seeing him give her any
antibiotic or whatever to help fight the cold. Nor can I find a mention of
anything of the sort on the bill. Now I'm really worried. And I seriously
doubt that I'll be able to find someone to take me there again today
(Wednesday). Oh yes, I forgot. He also closes on Wednesdays at noon !!!!!!
I won't be able to take her at all tomorrow/today (Wednesday) That means
I'll be out of luck until next Tuesday !!!!!!! She could have pneumonia by
that time !!!!!! I'm really scared. So I'd like to ask each of you if
you'd mind saying a prayer for my baby, Shadow when ever you get a chance.

Purrs for Shadow to get over her cold. I know how scary it can be when
your beloved pet is sick, or hurt, or in any kind of danger.

Do you have access to another vet? One that will be open tomorrow
(Thursday)? Those hours don't make it very easy for you to get her the
care she needs.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..

I really like this.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^